Sunday, February 13, 2011

Pre-valentine's Treat/Lorenz' 17th

Lorenz is 17 months old today. Since it falls on the day before St. Valentine’s Day, my wife and I opted to celebrate it back-to-back with a pre-Valentine’s treat for the whole family. Instead of dining out tomorrow, we decided it was more economical to prepare our own dish. Moreover, I have always been telling her to cook more often and today, the timing couldn't be better.

She granted my request by preparing spicy seafood fettuccine pasta. The recipe is adapted from a college friend. Too bad Lorenz was not able to try it. Both Mamee and my mom recommended against it claiming the pasta is too spicy for Lorenz’ taste buds. Who am I to argue? I know this is not the last time she will cook something for us. I hope that next time he will be able to try his Mamee’s cooking -- because it was superb! :-) 100% recommended! I'm sure that in the coming months, Lorenz will have his own favorite dish. I can't wait for that time to come. Advance Happy Valentine's everyone!!!

Spicy seafood fettuccine pasta

No comments:

Post a Comment